Thursday, March 24, 2016

Durarara!! X2 Ketsu Comments : Episode 6

Hey everyone, I'm back with the Episode 6 review of Durarara!! X2 Ketsu ! Hope you like it ! 

So, first, we have Rocchi showing how efficient he is on listening not only with all of his 'honeys' but also with Kida, he is so kind omg (he deserves a compliment, c'mon !) ! He even sort of helps Masaomi giving him some tips (and also hitting his head, don't forget that lol). Although it's not finished yet, I thought Rochhi would cause touble instead of helping, but, anyways, wish it comes in handy.


Next, we have Anri and Saki having a little chat. Saki asks what is the relationship Anri has with Kida and Mikado and also, well,  if she is weird (yes, you are, lady !) ! She seemed sure when she talked about Masaomi, but about Ryuugamine she seemed in doubt, hmm. In the end, Sonohara says they're like her savior (quite heroic, right ?) and Saki feels more relieved, well, at least that's what I think. 

At last, Mikado and Aoba's onii-chan have a rather suspicious conversation. I like how the Dollars leader is such a wimp and he is well aware of that, though he's been trying to act tough lately. I hope he is smart enough because there seems to be a lot of trouble to come very soon. Oh, and I wonder what Izumii showed him, I've no idea what it could be.

I liked the episode even though it wasn't that full of action. It just flowed well and the story is being set neatly, problably preparing the ground for some real mess that may come still in this season (I hope). So, that's it, people. Hope you had a nice time ! Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment