Monday, February 15, 2016

Durarara!! X2 Ketsu Comments : Episode 2

Hi everyone ! Here is my short review of Durarara!! X2 Ketsu, now for the second episode of this season ! Hope you like it !

So, let's start with Shinra's dad as the narrator, that's awesome ! I think he's really funny and weird, so hearing his voice once in a while is pretty good. Moving on, Anri is trying to make a confession to Erika!? Jokes apart, I don't quite get why Anri would do that, after all, Erika is cool and funny, but doesn't seem to have any sort of connection with her. Anyways, the scene is totally cute, isn't it ?


Next, Izaya talks some nonsense and pisses Anri off, something very difficult, and then she goes saika-berserk but, in the end, she manages to control her assassin desire. In the end, though, Sonohara almost faints and Erika cutely helps her.

Finally, some Celty and Shinra to brigthen the episode!!! They have a romantic and funny conversation, As usual, just awesome ! Right after, Kasane reveals a liking to cat ears, surpising (and funny), right ? Oh, by the way, knowing she was sold when she was just a child is shocking and sad. Luckily, she would still grow with good taste, haha ! Then, Niekawa finds Anri at the street and wants to talk a little, or so it seems...

Now, to finish it up, Celty passes out (poor her) when she sees on the news that her head was found in the city! What a mess ! And Izaya seems to be involved, as always. 

Ok, so, this is it for this episode ! Some things to say though, I totally forgot to talk about the ending theme, so, I'll do it now: GOD, it's so good, the song is just amazing and theme is great as well (this picture says everything), I just loved it (I think this picture, really ! And about the delay on sending this review and the others, well, I was kinda busy and then I got kinda tired and stuff, but I'll try to comment the other episodes soon, so I can catch up ! That's all, hope you liked it! See ya'll !


No comments:

Post a Comment