Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Durarara!! X2 Ketsu Comments : Episode 1

Hello everyone ! I was planning to post reviews of one of the animes I'd already seen, but since I love Durarara!! and the new season is airing, I'll be giving some short comments about the episodes ! So, here comes Durarara!! X2 Ketsu
: Episode 1!

Just to give sort of a background, I really like the complexity of this anime. It's so huge that I often get lost in the middle of so much information that it contains and yet it fascinates me! My favorite characters are Shinra and Celty because they're so funny, cute and so romantic (it makes me melt xD), Shizuo because he is the funniest of all and Izaya cause he's damn nuts! To finish the background, I've recently seen the previous season (I watched all the 12 episodes in basically one day) and time just flied so I'm really looking forward to this sequel.

Now I'll finally start commenting on the first episode ! First things first, the opening starts way too cute (omg shinraaa) but then the scenario is rainy and  making it look somewhat troubled though the song is kinda cool and vivid.  

It starts almost like a party cause everyone is at Celty's place (once again) and the reason is yet confusing. I loved that Shinra is the narrator of the episode, by the way ! Then we have Shizuo at the interrogatory almost making a fuzz but that crazy cop just comes and settle it down haha, that was really unexpected. Well, I said it would be short, so I won't be commenting everything ! The Kishitani Three (yeah, I created this name) arrive to throw some punches, show some swag (look at that swag), oh, and rescue Namie, It was cool that Shinra's dad revenged his son, he didn't deserve to get rekt, poor Shinra... 

Back to Kishitani's place, they suddenly started talking about Celty and Shinra's private issues (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), totally worth it ! Oh, and Walker is funny as always and, my lord, Egor is so gorgeous that I got impressed. Then, we have Izaya getting kicked (that was so funny wow) and rescued because, after all, he never gets too much screwed. Finally, Shinra (wisely) brings up an idea to create a 'gild' as an attempt to make Celty busy enough for her not to get involved with Dollars troubles (he is not only handsome but also smart), fortunately it'll work. 

I guess that's it for today. I enjoyed this episode a lot and enjoyed commenting about it as well ! I'm excited about the upcoming events on Durarara !!. I think you too, right?! So, I'll be back soon with the comments on the second episode. Hope you enjoyed ! See you !

No comments:

Post a Comment